Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Britney!!

Okay, so I might be a little cheesy, but I LOVE Britney Spears (so sad about the crazy bender she has been on for the past few years). But (YAY!) she is having a comeback and as part of that she performed this morning on Good Morning America. Well, luckily the Journal works closely with them and we know some people, so my friend/colleague Emily and I reached out and scored tickets to the performance! It was fantastic--two rows back in a tiny venue...Robin Roberts and Sam Champion even interviewed some of the fans right in front of us and we were in the background for a few minutes! She might have been lip-synching but it was still a blast! Here is the clip, I am on the far left, in a grey shirt and pink scarf: http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6373890





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you on t.v. That was so amazing. It's okay if you like Britney. I've been rooting for her for the last few months. It was so sad what she was going through. I really thing she is at a place where she can make an awesome comback!! I love you and Jay and can't wait to see you in January. Hugs and Kisses.

Kris said...

I don't know if you ever check this thing or not, but I was wondering if you are going to be in the Spokane area near Christmas? If so I would love to see you while we are there.